- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1 year of experience in financial/operational auditing; information technology auditing; AND/OR financial/operational or information technology auditing experience in a public accounting firm OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in financial/operational auditing or information technology auditing.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Willing to travel up to 15% of the time for business purposes .(within state and out of state)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science or MIS.
- Master’s degree in Accountancy, MIS or MBA.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of experience in financial/operational auditing; information technology auditing; AND/OR financial/operational or information technology auditing experience in a public accounting firm.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Information System’s Auditor (CISA).
- Experience in the Retail, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Distribution industry
- Experience with statistical sampling procedures as they relate to conducting of audits.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Access (for example: opening a table in datasheet view, entering data, filtering data, creating a form, modifying a form layout, applying themes, running, sorting and saving queries, creating and formatting a report, changing report test, adding an image, printing labels, navigating through records, and/or exporting to Excel).
- Experience with internal control concepts (COSO and/or COBIT) and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Foreign language skills (Spanish, Mandarin, Hindu)