College Access and Persistence Advisor
● Bachelor’s degree in professional school counseling or related practitioner.
● 10+ years experience of successful high school-based experience and/or experience
advising/counseling students through a college access program or 3+ years of
experience in such with a Master’s Degree.
● Minimum of three years Background in academic or college advising.
● Understands the obstacles faced by students from under-represented backgrounds,
including first-generation and Pell Grant-eligible families.
● Experience with designing and facilitating advisory lessons.
● Demonstrated success with organizing and facilitating college tours.