Customer Success: Internship Opportunities
Intern Required Qualifications
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related field
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Passion for technology and customer obsessed
- Displays stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentationskills
- Technical Certification in Cloud (e.g. Azure)
- Change Management Certification (e.g. Prosci)
The base pay range for this internship is USD $4,320 – $8,670 per month. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $5,760 – $9,510 per month.
Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-intern-pay
#AISES #GHC #SHPE
- Applies foundational technical knowledge of an architecture solution to meet business and information technology (IT) requirements and resolve identified technical constraints.
- Acts as the voice of the customer (VOC)/partner by learning to identify and share feedback around technical capabilities, gaps, blockers, and insights that relate to the customer/partner with internal teams, using established channels.
- Solicits input from others to contribute to proposals for viable solutions based on specific technical products. demonstrates basic technical concepts and proves those design solutions capability through design collaboration sessions with the customer/partner.
- Supports research projects and contributes to scoping surveys for customers/partners to assess potential intellectual property (IP) needs or process changes.
- Participates in external architect community events (e.g., conferences, seminars, technical meetups, Webcasts, blogs, hackathons) and shares learnings with the internal team.
- Participates in discussions around architecture design, resiliency reviews, and technical optimization that result in production deployment application and increase customer business value. Ensures that the customer’s environment and applications are well-architected.