Intern – Commercial Sales – Summer 2024
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Hungry to learn more? Your assignments will include:
- Selling, negotiating, and executing business plans –The data doesn’t lie. You’ll utilize tried and true fact-based selling techniques to grow Kellanova sales, develop business communication skills and learn our go-to-market strategies.
- Let’s Get Analytical – You’ll be utilizing Nielsen programs to analyze and interpret data, while creating and analyzing efficient assortment using Kellanova tools. And with your self-starter, go-getter, team-player work ethic, we’re positive you’ll fit right in.
- Patience + Persistence = Profit – It’s time to put your can-do attitude to the test. You’ll be a champion for Kellogg by implementing creative ideas and innovative solutions to overcome roadblocks, analyzing customer business and performance, and selling within the landscape of America’s largest retailers.
- Drive Results – You will be accountable for delivering on key metrics and demonstrating leadership skills, while helping create compelling sales stories as you work on our iconic brands. It’s about having an Owner’s Mindset and Playing to Win.
- Your Seat at the Table – Our interns are the future of our organization and this is your opportunity to have your voice heard. You will be contributing meaningful work to the Kellanova business by leading your own projects and reporting out on key business solutions to executive leadership. And this is only the beginning!
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Enrolled in an business degree program concentrating in Sales, Marketing, Economics, Data Analytics, or a related field
- Demonstrated academic excellence with a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated Leadership skills through organizations, extracurricular activities, outside employment and/or community efforts
- Resilience and tenacity along with ability to collaborate and work effectively with others
- Willing to accommodate up to 20% travel (at least 1 overnight trip required)
- Experience working with Tableau, Nielsen and/or Access