Intern – Information Technology – Summer 2024
This paid internship requires a 3-month, full-time commitment starting May 2024. Relocation advising and sign-on bonus provided – and did we mention we have plenty of snacks? Travel may be required but will depend on geography and placement. The internship concludes with a Final Presentation to functional leaders.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Let’s Get Technical – You will gain in depth understanding of how IT enables the Kellanova business not just in your specific internship but in your pod project as well.
- Collaborate with Us – Are you ready to gain hands-on technology experience to build your functional and competency level? As an intern, we strive to give you as much opportunity as possible to do so.
- Success, Shaped by You – You are given the chance to understand and evaluate customer needs, competitive landscape and technology trends to define a strategy. Pretty neat huh? You also will be in charge to gather, analyze, and prioritize inputs and synthesize them into business requirements that will drive the development of innovation.
- Your Seat at the Table – Our interns are the future of our organization, and this is your opportunity to have your voice heard. You will be contributing meaningful work to the Kellanova business by leading your own projects and reporting out on key business solutions to execute leadership.
At the end of the IT summer internship program, the intern class will present their project to the IT organization and IT Senior Leadership Team for a comprehensive wrap-up. And this is only the beginning!
Representative opportunities within the Information Technology department include the following:
- Demand and Enterprise Architecture – Opportunities include working on new collaboration technologies that can unlock higher potential across Kellanova’s global organization. This helps shape how technology can be optimized and streamline business processes to enhance governance models that empower the organization to move with greater agility.
- Global Data, Analytics and Governance – Leveraging data, technology, and advanced analytics to project shipments, sales, marketplace consumption, or consumer response to promotions.
- Integrated Delivery and Sustainment – Design IT, Build IT, Run IT. From architecture to operations, infrastructure to applications to analytics, collaborate with global IT colleagues and our partners to build and sustain Kellanova’s IT solutions and services that Power Possibility.
- Global Digital Strategy – Leveraging internal and external data to develop a resource Forecast model that allows IT to forecast annual external resource spend and skill demand for all third-party labor.
- Security & Risk Management – Understanding how security enables the Kellanova business, exposure to emerging cyber threats, and the techniques to detect and respond to cyber-attacks.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Student pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related analytical field
- Minimum of 3.2 GPA (cumulative)
- Anticipated graduation date cannot fall during the course of, or at the completion of, your internship. We request students plan to return to campus the semester following the conclusion of their internship.
- Ability to influence and actively collaborate with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, positive attitude and an owner’s mindset
- Leadership roles in school/volunteer clubs/organizations
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills