Intern – Procurement – Summer 2024
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
As part of the Kellanova Internship program, you will participate in our corporate onboarding orientation and have the chance to visit our World Headquarters in Chicago, IL or our office in Battle Creek, MI during the Intern Finale meeting. These events consist of executive exposure, former intern & executive panels, networking events, community activities and much more.
This paid internship requires a 3-month, full-time commitment starting May 2024. Relocation advising and sign-on bonus provided – and did we mention we have plenty of snacks? Travel may be required but will depend on geography and placement. The internship concludes with a Final Presentation to functional leaders.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working End-to-End – You will have the chance to contribute to real-work projects, one that you own from start to finish. Intrigued yet? As a Procurement intern, you also will work with one of our amazing functions – Direct, Indirect, Procurement Operations and Knowledge Center.
- Consumer Focus – A key part to the success of this role is your interactions with your team and supporting a Kellanova Strategic Sourcing (KSS) event and Request for Proposal (RFP). Let’s get ready to work cross-functionally!
- Playing to Win – If you enjoy supply market analysis and evaluating products and services in the market, this is the place for you! A typical day may include working with different matrix within Excel as well as leaning on your team for further information to support your analysis.
- Driving Results – You also have the chance to be part of month-end reporting of key procurement metrics that drive our business. The end goal is to determine overall cost savings within Procurement while leveraging data you have a hand in creating throughout your internship. It’s all in a day’s work.
- Your Seat at the Table – Our interns are the future of our organization and this is your opportunity to have your voice heard. You will be contributing meaningful work to the Kellanova business by leading your own projects and reporting out on key business solutions to execute leadership.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 3.2 GPA (cumulative)
- Anticipated graduation date cannot fall during the course of, or at the completion of, your internship. We request students plan to return to campus the semester following the conclusion of their internship.
- Proficiency with computers, including the Microsoft Office applications
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Natural curiosity and ability to handle complexity
- Leadership roles in school/volunteer clubs/organizations