Intern – Research and Development Food Designer – Summer 2024
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
As part of the Kellanova Internship program, you will participate in our corporate onboarding orientation and have the chance to visit our World Headquarters in Chicago, IL or our office in Battle Creek, MI during the Intern Finale meeting. These events consist of executive exposure, former intern & executive panels, networking events, community activities and much more.
This paid internship requires a 3-month, full-time commitment starting May 2024. Relocation advising and sign-on bonus provided – and did we mention we have plenty of snacks? Travel may be required but will depend on geography and placement. The internship concludes with a final presentation to functional leaders.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Food Designer – Interested in what’s trending in food today? Join us and you’ll be part of our teams working on our next delicious ideas (Pringles, anyone?) While working on our iconic brands you’ll innovate in design, renovation and evaluation of food and process R&D.
- Taste & Repeat – Interested in setting and following a plan from creation to completion? You’ll coordinate and lead taste test trials, perform and document food tests, and much more as an important contributor to our Kellanova team.
- Your Seat at the Table – Our interns are the future of our organization and this is your opportunity to have your voice heard. You will be contributing meaningful work to the Kellanova business by leading your own projects and reporting out on key business solutions to executive leadership. And this is only the beginning!
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Student pursuing Ph.D., M.S. or B.S. degree and studying a scientific discipline linked to a Food Science Program (including but not limited to Food Chemistry, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Ag Engineering, etc.)
- Minimum of 3.2 GPA (cumulative)
- Anticipated graduation date Fall 2024 or Spring 2025.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Leadership roles in school/volunteer clubs/organizations
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills