Intern – Supply Chain Manufacturing – Summer 2024
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Supply Chain Effectiveness – You will get to assist with the operations in the development and enhancement of manufacturing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Standard Operating Conditions (SOCs).
- Continuous Improvement Driven – You will have the chance to participate in continuous improvement projects and drive results to change processes/documentation.
- Process Management – As a Manufacturing Intern, you will perform operations-related data entry and create reports on key performance indicators. You will also hold presentations for regular employee communications.
- People Management – You will get critical experience supervising and managing frontline associates pursuing business objectives.
- Cross Functional Collaboration skills – A big part of your role will be working alongside Plant Leadership, Operations Supervisors, Operations Specialists and frontline associates to complete day-to-day tasks.
- The Bottom Line – Don’t forget! In your role, you will also complete special projects or assignments to support the plant, while following Kellanova Safety Procedures. And this is only the beginning.
- Your Seat at the Table – Our interns are the future of our organization and this is your opportunity to have your voice heard. You will be contributing meaningful work to the Kellanova business by leading your own projects and reporting out on key business solutions to execute leadership.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or Engineering majors are highly preferred, but other related majors may also be acceptable
- Minimum of 3.2 GPA (cumulative)
- Anticipated graduation date cannot fall during the course of, or at the completion of, your internship. We request students plan to return to campus the semester following the conclusion of their internship.
- Previous engineering/plant experience
- Leadership roles in school/volunteer clubs/organizations
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills