Internal Audit – 2024 Summer Intern
The CIBC Summer Internship Program is designed to offer great work experience to complement students’ classroom training and career goals. Throughout the summer, interns will meet with our executive leadership team, network with employees and fellow interns, and participate in community outreach. We are devoted to finding, selecting, and training interns who will make a positive impact on our company while offering a full learning experience. Our Interns will work alongside a lean, proven team of investment professionals, gaining technical and analytical skills.
CIBC’s Summer Internship program runs for 10 weeks beginning in June 2024 through August. During this time, you will have access to training opportunities, mentorship, and leadership support.
Our leaders are invested in your success during your internship. Our goal is to ensure you have all tools necessary to take advantage of the robust opportunities at hand, resulting in a great summer experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform work under the direction of the Internal Audit Manager or Internal Audit Senior, which can include individual or multiple Audit/ICFR assignments
- Document audit procedures in a quality manner in compliance with the department’s audit methodology
- Use available technical resources and tools to research and expand one’s sphere of knowledge to enhance work product
Who You Are
- 3.0 GPA minimum
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Exemplify a positive attitude, strong work ethic, teamwork and professionalism
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- To be eligible for this position, you must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree, with an expected graduation date between December 2024 and June 2025