Marketing: MBA Internship Opportunities
- Currently pursuing Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- Must have at least one semester/year of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrates interest by continuallly evolving craft of marketing.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
The base pay range for this internship is USD $5,390 – $10,810 per month. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $7,020 – $11,790 per month.
Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-intern-pay
Product Marketing Manager Intern
- Begins to compile and evaluate market intelligence and customer data to identify opportunities and define strategies for customer acquisition, adoption, and renewal of a product and/or solution; uses insights to story tell.
- Engages with customers, partners, and the field to understand customer needs and identify investment priorities. Partners with Software Engineers to analyze customer needs and market user research to help shape recommendations for the product roadmap.
- Learns to define the long-term vision and strategy for a product and/or solution based on a deep understanding of customer needs, market and user research, competitive landscape, and Microsoft’s business goals and strategy.
- Helps others identify and direct marketing strategies for customer acquisition, adoption, customer advocacy, and renewal of a product and/or solution. Collaborates with others to identify target customers and define and execute the strategy for the end-to-end customer journey.
Market Research Manager
- Contributes to the conversation for decision process. Communicates with stakeholders and reviews current data.
- Supports team members working with stakeholders to clarify the information and intelligence needed to answer specific business problems.
- Supports synthesis and creation of key reporting outputs while supporting senior members of the team with communicating issues and opportunities.
- Builds relationships with members of the team to promote successful project completion.
Media Marketing Manager
- Develops and applies a deep understanding of media models. Supports team members in articulating the benefits of media models to internal and/or external partners.
- Partners with Global Media campaign lead and/or directly with Product Marketing teams to contribute to holistic marketing campaigns that are inclusive of search engine marketing (SEM) and include multiple key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Provides insights, facilitates data-driven testing and learning, and develops ways to optimize media campaigns. Partners across other Microsoft analytics teams to provide key insights to help with Microsoft campaign planning.
- Monitors live performance of campaigns, makes optimizations as appropriate, and delivers status reports to stakeholders. Coordinates with internal creative stakeholders required for successful campaign execution.