Product Manager (Special Projects)
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 4 years of project management experience OR High School/GED and at least 7 years of project management experience.
- At least 2 years of program management experience.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Experience presenting and reporting on program plans and cost-benefit analysis to appropriate stakeholders, executives and senior management.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.
- Experience negotiating with outside vendors, including negotiating contracts, prices, resolving service issues and reconciling differences preferred.
- Experience utilizing project management software and other standard project management scheduling tools, such as MS Project.
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or
cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 15% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Knowledge of business practices as related to project specialty area, such as IT, HR, ecommerce, etc.
- Experience facilitating with strategic planning initiatives.
- Experience with PPM tools.
- Project/Portfolio Management experience.
- Certification in Project Management such as CAMP or PMP as granted by PMI OR Willingness to obtain certification in Project Management such as CAMP or PMP as granted by PMI within 1 year of hire date.