Program Assocaite – The Roots Initiative
- Program Implementation | Collaborate with the program team to implement TRI’s initiatives, ensuring alignment with the organization’s Purpose, Vision, and Theory of Change.
- Participant Engagement | Facilitate engaging and culturally responsive activities and workshops for Black youth, fostering an environment that promotes joy, wellness, and a sense of empowerment.
- Community Outreach | Assist in building and maintaining relationships with community partners, schools, and organizations to enhance program reach and impact.
- Data Collection and Evaluation | Support the collection of data on program outcomes and participant feedback, contributing to the organization’s ongoing learning and improvement.
- Administrative Support | Provide administrative assistance in organizing events, coordinating logistics, and maintaining accurate program records.
- Cultural Competence | Demonstrate cultural competence in all aspects of program delivery, recognizing and celebrating the diversity within the Black community.
- Collaboration | Work collaboratively to ensure a holistic and integrated approach to youth development and community impact.
- Experience working with Black youth and a deep understanding of the cultural, social, and educational challenges they may face.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently.
- Commitment to the mission and values of The Roots Initiative.
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to travel to various programming locations throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Candidates must undergo a background check.
12-month contract (December 2023-December 2024)
$25/hour for 15 hours per week
How to Apply
Interested candidates should sub