Senior Director of Programming
Qualifications and Experience
● Bachelor’s and Master’s degree education is required. M.Ed. MBA or type 75 certification, or
related fields preferred.
● Minimum of 10 years of organizational management experience.
● Minimum of 10 years of academic experience including 7+ years of classroom experience;
preferred candidates have experience working across multiple grade levels, 5+ years of
leadership experience focusing on instructional design and supervision.
● Demonstrated success managing and developing teams.
● Minimum of 5 years experience focusing on program design and implementation.
● Successful experience with leadership development and coaching.
● Demonstrated evidence of relentless pertinacity in both their professional and personal
● Evidence of successful leadership experience.
● Knowledge of current community challenges and opportunities relating to the mission of the
● Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator
with excellent interpersonal and multi-disciplinary project management skills.
● Demonstrated analytical skills; must be highly efficient with strong attention to detail.
● Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people, specifically students
from the “most resilient communities.”
● Passion, integrity, zeal, mission focus, and disciplined work ethic