Summer 2024 Finance/Accounting Internship
- This internship is based out of our global headquarters in Downtown Chicago. You MUST be willing to relocate to the Chicagoland area, if applicable, for the duration of the internship program.
- We do offer a housing stipend.
- You must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require visa sponsorship for the internship and future employment.
- Our interns work full time, Monday – Friday, during all 10 weeks of the internship (June 10th – August 16, 2024).
- You would be eligible to participate in our Summer Hours program.
- The internship pays $25/hr.
- You are a junior working towards your bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business analytics or other related degree with a graduation date in Fall 2024 or Spring 2025
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including high competency with Microsoft Excel
- Quantitative mentality, with the ability to calculate, interpret, act on and communicate findings to key partners