U.S. Foreign Service Internship Program – Summer 2024 and Summer 2025
To qualify you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen at the time of application.
- Demonstrate financial need via Student Aid Report (SAR) and/or Statement of Financial Need.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above.
- Be a rising sophomore or junior when applying (i.e. be a rising junior or senior at the start of program).
- Be enrolled as a degree-seeking undergraduate student in an accredited academic institution at least half time.
- Must continue undergraduate education thru Spring 2025.
- Must be available during program dates of June 16, 2024-August 23, 2024 (similar dates for 2025).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain SECRET security clearance.
- Remain in good academic standing (3.2 GPA or higher) for the duration of program.
To be eligible to participate, students must be entering their sophomore or junior year in an undergraduate degree program when applying. If you will be a freshman, senior, or graduate student – you are not eligible for this program.