Manager, Pharmacy Strategic Operations
- Bachelors degree and at least 2 years experience working in an analytically intensive field investment banking, management consulting, corporate development or business operations experience at another high touch company OR High School Diploma/GED and at least 5 years of experience working in an analytically intensive field investment banking, management consulting, corporate development or business operations experience at another high touch company.
- Extensive experience applying or executing project management methodologies and practices including developing a project plan, charter, scope, project management approach and management plans, including knowledge of complex project management financials.
- Experience with Portfolio Management.
- Experience managing complex, cross functional, and enterprise wide change.
- Experience presenting and reporting on program plans and cost benefit analysis to appropriate stakeholders, executives and senior management.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- At least 1 year of direct leadership, indirect leadership and or cross functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Knowledge of business practices as related to functional area for example strategy, project management, lean six sigma.
- Experience facilitating with strategic planning initiatives.
- Experience with PPM tools.
- Experience influencing others, including senior leadership.
- Acquired PMP Certification or willingness to obtain certification.
- Experience utilizing project management software and other standard project management scheduling tools, such as MS Project