Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology, Medical Laboratory Science, Clinical Laboratory Science, Chemistry, Biology, or Allied Health qualifying the applicant to take the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) certification examination.
- General MLS or MT (ASCP) Certification or eligible or
- Categorical BB, C, H or M (ASCP) Certification or eligible
- If eligible, must be ASCP certified within one year of employment
Register with CareerSpring
- CareerSpring is a non-profit organization that helps first generation and Pell Grant-eligible college students realize their greatest career potential through career information, a Network of professional contacts, and job placement services. If you are not registered yet on CareerSpring, click this link and enter the Passcode CHISCHOLAR – you’ll answer a few questions and be able to start creating your personalized profile! They also have hundreds of paid summer internships and full time jobs available across the US. Many of them are fully remote. Once you’ve logged into the CareerSpring platform, click the “Jobs” tab and search by company name to view the full job posting.