Security Program Manager: Internship Opportunities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- Have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
The base pay range for this internship is USD $5,090 – $10,120 per month. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $6,690 – $11,030 per month.
Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-intern-pay
- Identify security defects or vulnerabilities and deficiencies in security guidance. Determine scope of potential impact and identifies relevant parties to involve.
- Address security issues with customers and/or partners in a timely manner. Respond to customer and partner security issues, investigate solutions, coordinate response from appropriate parties, and follow up with customers to ensure that issues are resolved.
- Contribute to analysis report. Communicate findings and recommendations to decision makers.
- Schedule security analysis including scope, priorities and overall security guarantees of a solution or application. Prioritize, schedule work, and make compromises to meet deadlines. Support security research of Microsoft and competitor products.