● Website Builder Experience, Web Design and Creation, Illustration, Graphic design,
Animation, and a well organized Figma File.
● Proficient in HTML, CSS, WordPress, Wix, Shopify, and SquareSpace.
● Must have an understanding of technical limitations as well as business strategies and
goals, backed by a knowledge of different technologies.
● Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
● Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with an
interest and aptitude to work with vulnerable populations;
• Basic understanding (or willingness to learn) of FHP’s core service philosophies of Housing
First, Harm Reduction, and Trauma-Informed Care;
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
• Flexible schedule — may require working off-days to reach FHP participants;
• Detail-oriented and self-motivated;
• Ability to work in a team setting;
• Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications;
• Experience volunteering with nonprofit organizations desired;
• Able to commit to a minimum of three months for this internship.