Chicago White Sox Charities Fundraising Seller
Chicago White Sox Charities (CWSC), the non-profit arm of the Chicago White Sox, is looking for dependable, enthusiastic, highly-motivated, and hardworking game day sellers with positive attitudes. Individuals will promote and sell for day-of-game fundraising initiatives including but not limited to: Sox Split 50/50 presented by Wintrust, Car Raffle presented by Mazda of Orland Park, Bobblehead Campaign, Game Day Auction and other miscellaneous events as assigned.
Sox Split is a charity raffle program whereby tickets are sold throughout the ballpark (and online) during every White Sox home game. One lucky fan takes home half of the net proceeds from that night’s raffle ticket sales, with the other half benefiting CWSC. The Car Raffle, which also benefits CWSC, offers tickets for sale in-park (and online) during White Sox home games. Fans purchase tickets for the chance to win a White Sox themed car at the end of the season. Each year, CWSC designs a unique, limited edition bobblehead that is for sale at the ballpark (and online). Finally, during every home game at Guaranteed Rate Field, White Sox fans can bid on unique autographed memorabilia and special experiences in the Charities Corner on the 100-level concourse, with new items on display each homestand.
- be 18 years of age or older
- have good customer service skills
- be comfortable with technology
- be comfortable approaching people and selling in front of crowds
- be comfortable working in inclement weather (Guaranteed Rate Field is an outdoor ballpark)
- understand the timing/pacing of baseball
- be available to work games throughout the season – must be available to work at least 50% of weekend home games
- Sellers start at $15.40/hour and work on average 4 hours per game
- Opportunity to work most home games
- Position is part-time seasonal, including potential postseason
- Uniform shirt is provided
- Fundraising initiatives will run from gates open until the end of the 7th inning unless otherwise specified
Candidates interested in applying for this position should e-mail a resume to: email@example.com
Please insert CWS FUNDRAISER SELLER as your subject line!