Data Analytics Summer Intern 2024
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more… many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Do you have what it takes?
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related quantitative discipline
- Desired cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Knowledge of applied statistical analysis, modeling techniques, and data visualization methods
- Ability to demonstrate your development of algorithms and predictive models to solve a problem
- Proficiency in programming languages SQL, R, Python, and/or SAS
Some positions may be eligible for remote work.