IT Tech Support Analyst Intern, Automation (Hybrid: Onsite and Remote)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related.
- Must be enrolled in school during time of internship
- Typically, students currently between their Junior and Senior years or between their 1st and 2nd years of graduate school will be considered for internships
- Experience in Microsoft Power Platform, PowerShell, SQL, Python, JSON preferred. Data Integration including SharePoint, Data modeling, API (connectors), App Design UX, and experience with Stored Procedures with a solid understanding of low-code development principles and best practices.
- Ability to gain experience in multiple technical areas over time.
- Incident and problem management experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills preferred.
- Must have regular, reliable method of transportation to commute to US Foods’ location.