Software Engineering: PhD Intern Opportunities
· Pursuing a PhD in computer science, statistics, mathematics or related field.
· Have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
· Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
· Experience in Object-Oriented Programing
The base pay range for this internship is USD $5,090 – $10,120 per month. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $6,690 – $11,030 per month.
Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-intern-pay
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into work processes.
- Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve technical solutions.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.