Procurement Intern (CareerSpring)
Procurement Intern – Chicago, IL
Type: 10 week paid internship, Full-Time
Education: Prefer candidates pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sourcing /Procurement, Supply Chain, Economics, or a related field.
Location: Hybrid, 2 N Riverside Plaza, Chicago, IL, 60606, US
● Prefer candidates pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sourcing /Procurement, Supply Chain, Economics, or a related field.
● Familiarity and previous experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Applications (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets) preferred.
● Ability to effectively and objectively communicate and work with internal and external customers, as well as strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail.
● Must be comfortable working autonomously and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment with changing deadlines.
● Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States (currently, we are not offering this program under OPT or CPT or sponsoring work visas for these roles).
Register with CareerSpring
- CareerSpring is a non-profit organization that helps first generation and Pell Grant-eligible college students realize their greatest career potential through career information, a Network of professional contacts, and job placement services. If you are not registered yet on CareerSpring, click this link and enter the Passcode CHISCHOLAR – you’ll answer a few questions and be able to start creating your personalized profile! They also have hundreds of paid summer internships and full time jobs available across the US. Many of them are fully remote. Once you’ve logged into the CareerSpring platform, click the “Jobs” tab and search by company name to view the full job posting