Shelter Service Coordinator (CareerSpring)
- This is an entry level position. At least six months customer service experience is required as well as a positive, compassionate attitude and good computer skills.
- Possesses attention to detail and performs tasks quickly and efficiently
- Must demonstrate client/customer focus, excellent people skills, a can-do enthusiastic attitude, and the ability to handle difficult situations well. Ability to suspend personal judgment and to be creative and solution oriented when dealing with customers.
- Willing and committed to working well with volunteers and staff in all roles
- Is able to document conversations and interactions clearly, with detail and transparency
- Bilingual/Spanish preferred.
Register with CareerSpring
- CareerSpring is a non-profit organization that helps first generation and Pell Grant-eligible college students realize their greatest career potential through career information, a Network of professional contacts, and job placement services. If you are not registered yet on CareerSpring, click this link and enter the Passcode CHISCHOLAR – you’ll answer a few questions and be able to start creating your personalized profile! They also have hundreds of paid summer internships and full time jobs available across the US. Many of them are fully remote. Once you’ve logged into the CareerSpring platform, click the “Jobs” tab and search by company name to view the full job posting.