Finance: MBA Internship Opportunities
- Currently enrolled or have completed Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- Must have at least one semester/year of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Financial analysis, accounting, controllership, or finance work experience
The base pay range for this internship is USD $4,850 – $9,600 per month. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $6,340 – $10,530 per month.
Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-intern-pay
- Contributes to the analysis of present and future financial performance of various products, segments, or other businesses.
- Identifies insights for management from financial plans, variance analysis, resource optimization, investment performance, key performance indicators (KPIs), and long-range planning.
- Assembles and summarizes data through data mining and business intelligence to structure reports and financial models for decision support.
- Communicates recurring and ad-hoc results and recommendations in a logical and understandable manner.
- Manages and executes projects through engagement with key stakeholders in Finance and the business.