Marketing/Customer Product Support Development Program 2024
There are over 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more… many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before! Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Primary Location: United States (US)
Function: Marketing / Sales
Title: Marketing/Customer Product Support Development Program 2024a – 101562
What You Need
- Bachelors or Masters/MBA, graduating this year in Ag Systems Technology, Marketing, Ag Business, Agronomy (with a business option), Mechanical / Agricultural / General Engineering, Construction Management or other related degrees
- Desired cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Minimum GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 required
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to rent a car
- Intermediate proficiency using standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to analyze data
- Willing to relocate to any John Deere location in the U.S. during the rotational program and for full-time position assignment.